Christopher L. Deininger
Christopher L. Deininger, a graduate of Skidmore College and the Case Western Reserve University Law School, has more than 20 years of experience in all phases of Commercial Matters. His practice has involved Complex Commercial Litigation, Commercial Trials, Technology Law, and representing Non-Profit Organizations.
Mr. Deininger had the honor of clerking with the Honorable Robert B. Kurpansky United States Court of Appeals for the 6th Circuit.
He is a member of the New York and New Jersey Bars, and is admitted to practice in the United States Court of Appeals Federal Circuit.
Areas of Expertise
- General and Commercial Litigation
- Insurance Litigation
- Complex Commercial Litigation
- Technology Law
- Construction Litigation
- Non-Profit Organizations
- White Collar Crime Defense
- J.D., Case Western Reserve University, 1986
- B.A., Skidmore College, 1980
Bars and Admissions
- Ohio, 1986
- New York, 1989
- U.S. District Court, Eastern and Southern Districts of New York, 1992
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Federal Circuit, 1993
- New Jersey, 1996
- New Jersey and U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey, 1996
- Court of Appeals Second Circuit 2007