John T. Grogan, Jr.
John Grogan concentrates his practice in complex insurance issues, criminal law construction litigation, and leads our Healthcare Revenue Recovery practice. He has assisted physicians, hospitals, insurance companies, and construction industry professionals in a host of litigation-related matters including resolving payment and reimbursement issues; allegations of fraud, defending negligence actions; and analyzing insurance coverage disputes.
Mr. Grogan frequently represents professionals and individual policyholders in lawsuits alleging professional malpractice and negligence, personal injury, and product liability. He has handled many cases to verdict and litigates matters in the State and Federal Courts of New Jersey.
Mr. Grogan has lectured to a variety of audiences on Insurance fraud and coverage issues, and to several healthcare associations including the New Jersey Chapter of the American Association of Healthcare Administrative Management.
Before joining Bubb, Grogan & Cocca, LLP, formerly Michael S. Bubb P.C., Mr. Grogan worked in Insurance defense litigation and criminal law for many years.
Areas of Expertise
- Healthcare Revenue Recovery
- Insurance Defense
- Insurance Fraud
- Construction Litigation
- Criminal Law
- J.D., Seton Hall University School of Law, 1992
- B.A., Rutgers College, 1988
Bars and Admissions
- New Jersey, 1993
- Pennsylvania, 1992 (inactive)
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey, 1993
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 1993
Memberships and Affiliations
- Healthcare Financial Management Association, New Jersey Chapter
- American Association of Healthcare Administrative Management, New Jersey Chapter