Priya R. Masilamani
Ms. Masilamani is a graduate of New York University School of Law and has over ten years of litigation and regulatory practice experience in areas including personal injury and liability, premises liability, insurance coverage and defense, products liability, environmental, toxic tort, land use, redevelopment, and a wide range of other matters.
Ms. Masilamani was a law clerk for the Honorable F.A. Little, Jr. in the United States District Court for the Western District of Louisiana. She joined Bubb, Grogan & Cocca, LLP in January 2015.
Ms. Masilamani is a member of the New Jersey and New York Bars and is admitted to practice in the District of New Jersey.
Areas of Expertise
- General Litigation
- Insurance Defense and Coverage
- Medical Malpractice Defense
- Personal Injury and Liability
- Premises Liability
- J.D., New York University School of Law, 2000
- B.A., Rutgers University, Rutgers College, 1996
Bars and Admissions
- New Jersey, 2001
- New York, 2002
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey, 2001