Michael S. Bubb
Certified Civil Trial Attorney
Michael Bubb concentrates his practice in complex insurance matters, general litigation, and criminal defense. He holds the prestigious designation of Certified Civil Trial Attorney from the New Jersey Supreme Court. He served as Morris County First Assistant Prosecutor from 1977 to 1982.
Mr. Bubb has extensive litigation experience in such areas as medical malpractice, insurance coverage and defense, environmental insurance coverage, product liability and toxic tort matters. He has successfully represented a number of prominent corporations in the healthcare, insurance, manufacturing and construction industries. He has handled many cases to verdict in state and federal courts throughout New Jersey and New York.
Mr. Bubb has received the highest accolade by his peers for his superior trial work. His AV peer review rating with Martindale-Hubbell attests to his professional excellence, skill and integrity. He has lectured for educational institutions such as ICLE on a variety of topics, including insurance fraud matters and commercial litigation issues.
Mr. Bubb has been inducted as a Fellow of the American Bar Foundation by the Organization's New Jersey members. The Foundation serves as a research organization dedicated to the study of law, legal institutions and legal processes. Members are individuals in the legal profession who are acknowledged for their outstanding achievements and professional distinction.
Areas of Expertise
- Medical Malpractice
- Insurance Defense and Coverage
- Criminal Defense
- Environmental Insurance Coverage
- Toxic Tort Litigation
- General Commercial and Business Litigation
- J.D., Seton Hall University School of Law, 1971
- B.S., Springfield College, 1966
Bars and Admissions
- New Jersey, 1972
- New York, 1986
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey, 1971
- U.S. District Court, Eastern and Southern Districts of New York, 1988
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit, 1987
Certifications & Recognitions
- New Jersey Supreme Court Certified Civil Trial Attorney, 1985
- Fellow of the American Bar Foundation